Thursday, November 13, 2008

With turning 1 comes....

front-facing car seats!! Oh how we've waited for the day...lol. Hadlee has always been awesome in the car, but the few times (very few!) that she's been out of her seat, she has LOVED seeing out the windows. So we wasted no time in getting an update. We've obviously only had it a week or two, but I strongly recommend the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 convertible seat! It is good from 20 to 100 pounds (nice on the pocketbook!), with a 5-point harness life up to 65 lbs., a regular seat booster, and a bottom-only booster up to 100 lbs. It's a new model, but I've read only good about it. The base is so compact that it will fit anywhere, and she sits up straight (which I think has got to be more comfy than your legs stuck up in the air. :)) My only concern was her head position when she was sleeping, but she slept in it today and looked quite comfortable. If we have problems later, I'll update, but so far I really like it!
A couple more nice features - the padding is awesome, and the hard plastic (or whatever it is) arm rests will be much easier to clean!

passes inspection :)

first ride - Taco Bell here we come. lol

No comments: