Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hadlee's new playmate

I am going to be babysitting Madi (Natalie Herring's little girl) for a few weeks, and Madi came for the first time Friday. Hadlee did very well I thought, especially considering she is not used to sharing her Mommy or her toys. :) They had a lot of fun, and I think it will be very good for Hadlee to have a playmate!

playing in their pj's :)



Madi started crawling on me, but it was hilarious - Hadlee was reading "Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire" while Madison was delving in to "Holiness and High Country." Morning devotions??




Hadlee "showing Madi the ropes" on the stereo

Timothy gets of at 1 on Fridays, and he was helping the girls play "catch"




1 comment:

The Arender's said...

These are so cute Holly! I am so glad that Madi will be in good hands while Natalie is in this transition time. I hope it goes well!