Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Madison

For those of you who are concerned (lol), I haven't forgotten my little girl! She was sleeping when I snapped these, and today's been rather busy. I'll have some of her up soon. (I hope!)
Madi wasn't really interested in taking pictures; okay, actually she was. :) She wanted to TAKE the pictures not pose for the pictures. So I had a "failed attempt". But these are a couple I snapped while she was coming my way. Sorry for the fuzzy-blurry quality. :(




I think this one would be really cute - if only it weren't blurry! :{
Next time we'll use the tripod and remote! :)

1 comment:

NatalieJo said...

These are so cute Holly...you do so many creative things with the camera, that I would never think of! :) I'm going to snag one for my blog, lest some start to worry I have forgot MY little girl to!! :)