Thursday, January 27, 2011

Play-doh and PJ's

Very random post...there! you are forewarned!! :)

Hadlee got this neat Play-doh set last week. (like 80% off - $3.00!) I must admit I found it quite cool...the detailing of the little presses are quite realistic. We both spent a good amount of time playing with it. ;) But (note to self!) we're not playing with play-doh on the floor anymore - even on the mat! Play-doh doesn't sweep out of carpet well!






























































Just a couple of random pics...Hadlee was entertaining them both by putting this bowl on their heads and faces. Whatever works, right??





ORNERY!! :) I asked Timothy the other day, "Is it just that I know he's a boy and expect him to be ornery, or does he just LOOK ornery?" Daddy's reply - "He IS ornery!!" lol




Happy! These kids LOVE each other (for now...lol)




Silly!



Hope everyone has a fun weekend! (P.S. We're planning on enjoying the 70*+ weather this weekend! :))

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awesome! I'm sure I would even enjoy that play-doh set too! That's really neat!!