Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home Improvement & Thankfulness...

We were blessed to have Daddy home again yesterday. Saturday and Monday (yesterday) he made two shelves for Hadlee's room, installed the trim around our bathroom mirror, and gave a "face-lift" to the kitchen and living room windows. I painted the trim, shelves, and "face-lift" material....and now, I'm itching to start painting my kitchen!! (the green color gets a little more annoying everyday...lol) Hoping to get started on that in the next week or so. In the mean time, I'm still trying to stick to my new "cleaning schedule". It's going well - I think once I get "in the groove" it will prove very helpful!

Now for some thankfulness... :) I'm very thankful for a talented - and more importantly - WILLING husband. :) The "face-lift" thing, the new trim, and the shelves were all my ideas, but that's as far as I go! He can somehow go to Home Depot, know what he needs when he gets there, and do it when he gets home. And, he told me while he was doing it, that he enjoys it! I promised him that I'd try not to take advantage of his abilities.... but it might not be easy. :P

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'll get some more pics up soon.

No comments: