Monday, August 4, 2008

Random Photos from Miranda's Visit

Miranda Constable (one of my friends from GBS) came and spent a week with us. It was SO great to see her and get to spend some time with her. I managed to forget I had a camera most of the time she was here. She's supposed to email me her pictures when she gets a chance. (ahem...Miranda? remember??) But here's some ~very~ random pictures from her visit.


Hadlee enjoying her "blankie" and thumb on the way to the airport














Miranda had to take a pic of Timothy's "marshmallow casserole". :) I was putting Hadlee down for a nap Sunday after church, and my awesome husband was helping in the kitchen. I told him he could put the marshmallows on the sweet potatoes in the oven... and he got a little carried away. He asked me if he should use the whole bag - I'm glad I told him no! :) Thanks for your help though, sweetheart!













Sunday afternoon I was making a veggie pizza, and was busy talking to Miranda. Then she noticed that Hadlee had gotten the cauliflower. She looks half-starved, I know, but I really do feed her!















Ridin' the carousel at the park


















Can you tell by her look that she wasn't quite sure about the slide?

















Miranda & I came up to find this...I think Daddy got tired












Ryan met us at the park for minature golf. He missed the first 5 or 6 holes, but he "parred" (is there such a word?? i'm NO golfer!) the rest of the course. He had like 3 or 4 hole-in-ones! (now I DO know what that is... I even got one myself! :))

Ryan bent down to get his ball when I snapped this pic - he thought it looked "so cool"

Miranda, thanks for coming; we had a wonderful time. Remember we have a Christian school that could always use good teachers...and you graduate next May...hint, hint, hint! :)

*Disclaimer* - I'm not sure what's wrong, but my blog refuses to put typing where I place it. So some of the "captions" don't line up with the pictures. This SO annoys me - but I've spent forever trying to fix it, and it's still doing it. Maybe later it'll be more cooperative. So...until then, you'll just have to figure out what goes with what!

No comments: