Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun with Cousins

Melissa & the kids flew into Kansas City last week, and Kary & Martha brought them by our house on their way home. The kids spent some time in our pool (which hadn't completely deflated yet), and we also went to the park/zoo. It was incredibly hot, and we all ended up back at my parents for some swimming and a hot dog/marshmallow roast.



the kids hovered around Hadlee - but she seemed to enjoy the attention :)










the "girls" ready for the park









well, maybe not - Hadlee was sacked out for the first part of the zoo.









Hadlee & Scott on the gorilla







Watching the spider monkeys






Three Little Indians - Brooklyn, Scott, & Breanna








Enjoying the pool








Breanna, Hadlee, & Brooklyn

1 comment:

Robyn Huff said...

Hey! It was nice to see pictures of Melissa's kids...they are so sweet! Hey, when you get a chance, check out my blog. I am starting to sell the Uppercase Living items, as well as Southern Living at Home, and I thought of you...they have AWESOME stuff for little girls rooms! I also thought you might be interested in selling it...give me a call sometime. I don't know of anyone in that area that sells it, so you'd be the first, and I know people there would love it. 772-349-3487

Thanks!
Robyn