Monday, August 4, 2008

Okay, fasten your seat belt - I didn't realize how many pics I had on my camera...
We've been kinda busy, and I've been unable to post any updates. Timothy's parents were here about three weeks ago, and they returned the following Friday with Melissa and her kids. Then Saturday we picked up my friend Miranda at the Tulsa airport, and she spent a week with us. NOW August camp is going on, and I'm playing the piano for the children's services. Anyway, I'm going to start some "catch up posts" - we'll see how far I get.

My parents have a bigger pool, but they also had this smaller one. They sent it home for Hadlee - she loved it! Unfortunately, I think something has chewed on it since my brothers used it last. It is now flat in our back yard, but it was good while it lasted.






















"Hi, Mom!"






No comments: