Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Short, "Mommy break time" post...

If the title doesn't make sense, then you're probably not a mommy - at least not of small ones. :)

Have several things to do today, but we're waiting on Tanner to get up from his nap. Hadlee's finishing lunch, and I thought I'd set down for a quick update!

I'm still working on the "Couch to 5K" - actually a good friend, Stephanie Calderon, has come over the last two times to run with me. That's nice - although we can't exactly talk; too busy trying to breathe! ;P

My goal for today is to take the kids to get some pictures... I'm horrible about this. (any fellow perfectionists will understand!) I love having pics of them, but I usually want to wait until Hadlee's hair is perfect, we have nicely coordinating outfits and accessories, etc. (That's why I don't get 'em done very often! HA!) BUT...I decided that's ridiculous! (right??? Excuse me while I try to convince myself....) The weather is going to be scorching if I wait much longer - and outfits and hair won't matter. We'll have hot, grumpy, sweaty kids!! IF I'm successful, I'll be posting some pictures next time!

We're also trying to get ready for Easter! We've got outreach events happening at the church, and we're wanting to do some in our park as well. Tanner's birthday is the day before Easter, also. The week of Easter is shaping up to be very busy! Trying to get the house very clean this week - hoping that will be one less thing to worry about next week.

Trust everyone is having a great Wednesday, and maybe (fingers crossed) I'll have a picture post next time!

No comments: