Friday, October 2, 2009

Our Morning

(This is for my friend Alicia who is sending me "hate emails" cuz I haven't updated....she doesn't even DO a blog, but we won't go there.... :))


Timothy worked really late last night; got home around 10:30 but didn't have to work today. So, we slept in this morning. It is rather cool here in the city, and we've been looking for an excuse to build a fire. :) So...here's our first fire of the season! Hadlee LOVES fires in the fireplace. She also loves princesses and happily-ever-afters. Must be the romantic woman-thing built in her! ;) The fire is roaring as I speak, the bacon is frying, and the waffle iron is hot. I'd invite everyone in for breakfast, but my personal appearance needs some attention! :) Good morning, everyone! (And I just might surprise you all with more frequent updates...especially if Alicia stays on my case!)

No comments: