Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update

Hello, again. We're still here! :) Had another busy stretch...they're actually starting to just run into one big one. Anyway, Hadlee's growing and changing daily! She's talking so much now, and we're understanding a lot more. She's a total girl, as I've said before. She's totally into shoes right now. It doesn't matter if she's in her pj's, just a t-shirt, or no clothes...she's GOT to have some shoes on. She walks right past the toys at Wal-Mart, but if I don't hurry by the shoes, she's fighting to get down. At thrift stores (where we like to shop! lol), she will usually find a pair of high heels, and if I let her, she'll have her shoes off and them on. We bought a huge pair of hot pink heels the other day, because Grandma was here and didn't think she should have to go home without them. :)




Ready for church Sunday night.








curlers!! this was a 1st today... we watched Hermie & Wormie and curled hair!








the result!


she didn't want them in very long, but it looks curly for a little while at least.





Mommy and Daddy are doing fine too. Mommy's been making a few bows - totally a new thing for me. Here's a couple of my first attempts.


(also did the korker bows in her hair on up)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Aww...I love her curly hair =) I am hoping Kaylee gets mine.
Very cute bows too. I picked up ribbon to make some several months ago and just haven't done anything with it.

Keith and Crystal said...

I love the bows, Holly! You did a great job. You have a beautiful little lady. :)