Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mommy's Picture Attempt

Hadlee loves to sit on this little bench, and I thought it would be a nice picture prop. Well, it WOULD be, but I found out she's getting to the stage where taking pictures is no longer a one-person job. I think we're going to have to wait for reinforcements. (a.k.a. Daddy!) She was fascinated with trying to stand up and turn around on the bench. Anyway...here's some of our "attempts" - maybe some real ones will follow. (also, the shades that she used to wear, she now feels need to be "adjusted" and removed frequently - like as soon as I let go!)



Beginning of a turn...

(Notice the hair clippie...I'm so excited they will finally stay in! :))








Shades on...but no smile :)
















"Adjusting" glasses


Going...






Going...










Gone!

"If you put these on me one more time!..."















Result: no glasses, no smile, no looking @ cam, no pics!

Oh well, we had fun trying :)

No comments: