Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th

We had a great 4th of July with Timothy's family. The guys went fishing that morning (didn't have any luck, but we won't talk about that!...), and some of us girls went shopping (we DID have some luck!) :). That evening we went to Phil and Trina's for a wonderful grilled steak dinner, after which we headed to the rodeo with Timothy's parents.



Steak dinner - great job, Phil! :)

the "boys" - Timothy with his nephews, Ty and Drew

Hadlee with some of her cousins ~
L-R: Drew, Hadlee, Marissa, Ty, and Kristen





Drew & Marissa enjoying the water







Daddy & Hadlee ready for rodeo and fireworks!




Us :) (kinda close range - the rodeo was crowded, and my arm's only so long)

Grandma & Grandpa with Hadlee







The flags were presented by the "Stars & Steeds"

















I didn't get any good pics of fireworks; but Hadlee loved them! I couldn't believe it, but the bigger the boom, the bigger her grin.

3 comments:

Sarah, Harvey & Taliyah said...

Aww <3
I love the 4th..
I love your pics!! :D
We spent the 4th at the Ochelata softball fields! :D
It looks like you had fun!!

Brenda said...

I don't know where I've been, but I just discovered your blog tonight! Sure enjoyed the pictures - Hadlee is absolutely adorable!

Robyn Huff said...

Looks like you had a great time...Hadlee is so beautiful! I enjoyed seeing your parents in Ochelata!