Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Catching Up...

I tried to grab some random, recent snapshots for those of you who are not on facebook.  I have lots that I could "blog" about, but it's very late (okay...early!)  Therefore, this will be brief!  We are all doing well - and LOVING the gorgeous Oklahoma weather!!  We have had an extremely mild winter, and the last two days have been in the 80's.  The kids are thoroughly enjoying the fresh air - and we are counting the weeks/months until we can get in a real house with a "real backyard"!! (you'll be hearing more about that soon, I'm sure!) 

Hadlee is 4 1/2 going on 13!  Just when I think she can't pack any more personality, drama, and attitude in her little body, she proves me wrong yet again.  :)  She is sooo fun! And I can't imagine a better big sister!  Sometimes she's too good - Tanner has no lack of loving and mothering.  But I don't know how I'd keep up with him without her.  She is also boy-CRAZY!  I can't imagine where she gets it, but she loves to hang out with them - and she gives me the most smug little smiles as she stands beside them.  All I can say is her daddy has his work cut out for him!!

Tanner is 110% boy.  I think that about sums it up!  (except for the pics you'll see somewhere in this post.  I apologize - I'm not even attempting to worry about this post's layout!  He LOVES his sister's dress-up shoes. He about kills himself trying to walk in them, and he looks hilarious!)  He is getting very into trucks, tractors, and animals.  And his little vocabulary is exploding.  He didn't really say anything until a couple months ago, but now there is no end!  He adores his daddy, but right now, he is a mommy's boy.  And I'm loving every minute of it!  :)  There's nothing quite like him running at me saying "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"  and the feel of his little arms AND legs as they wrap around me.  I lose my heart a little more every day! ;)

Timothy and I are doing well.  God has been beyond amazing, especially in the last 6 months!  (Not that He isn't always!  It probably has more to do with us allowing Him to be amazing in our lives.)  A lot has changed in our home - for the good!  We feel Him working in every aspect of our lives - I'll probably be sharing some of our stories soon.  But for now, I have to call it a night....er...morning.  :) 








1 comment:

ALICIA said...

Those dress up shoes totally crack me up! Too cute! :o) Miss you guys!