Sunday, February 13, 2011

Changes...

Our home is in the middle of a lot of changing...all good! (and no, we're NOT pregnant!!) God is using His Word, along with some messages we've watched and a book we've read, to seriously change our direction as a family - or maybe simply CREATE a direction! I've changed the mechanics of my blog, but soon the content will probably be changing some as well. I'll still definitely be posting pics and giving family updates, but I'm hoping to let you in on what's happening on a deeper level in our home. Stay tuned! Gotta get ready for church now. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

NatalieJo said...

Loove your new look!! This is one of my favorite blog backgrounds and your header pix is sweet, sweet!
We are excited to "hear" about the changes you all are making and looking forward to seeing what God is doing in your life!