Monday, April 27, 2009

Catchin' up...

Okay, since it's been over a month since I posted, and everybody has totally given up on me...lol...


Here's a start at catching up. I could REALLY keep you for a VERY long time, and probably bore you to sleep with everything that has happened in the last month, but I'll spare you...and me! :)




This blog is basically about Hadlee, but I am going to post some "progress" shots of our house.



hallway (before carpet...obviously!)





this is what we had to work with - since we moved all our stuff into the trailer before it was moved. so fun! :)







Hadlee's room -painted and ready for carpet










Timothy's idea for Hadlee's ceiling









her closet doors



Timothy working on our bedroom




another pic of the mess we had :)


our only source of heat before the electricity and propane were hooked up (we actually enjoyed it - especially Timothy! lol)




I've got to post a couple of Hadlee since this is "her" blog. :) Our little "artist" at work. She had just finished painting the paneling and a window in the living room, and we decided to give her a "safe spot" to work.

excuse the hair - this is what happens when you do a ponytail on a regular basis. :)

her first nap in her new room.

1 comment:

Sheila Kay said...

I've been thinking of you all! Glad everything is going well, despite the mess/remodeling... lol I hope we get our house done at the farm before we have to move. But, we are not making much progress. There is some days I'm ready to move despite the condition of the old farm house. I think things might get done a little quicker if we lived there. You have such a beautiful family. I still have your sheet music. Dalton occas will ask about you and Hadlee. Enjoyed your update. Take care.