Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fast and Random ~

** I apologize...once again, blogger doesn't want to leave my pics and text they way I put them, and I totally don't have time to fight with it! So unscramble as you go...lol
I'm over at our house this morning (supposed) to be doing some cleaning. lol I'm not getting much done on here though! Anyway, we FINALLY got our new computer - and I can now actually take pix off my camera. I can't wait to get back in the groove once we get settled. However that's looking like it could be a few weeks away still. I told someone that I would post before and after pics of our cabinets (maybe my in-laws??) so...

here's "before"...














and "after"...














and the girls "helping" =)
of course, by the time we got done, we knew we were moving. sigh! Timothy just can't wait to paint another set of cabinets black. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

our first Sunday at Drumright
















Hadlee ringing the old bell




the church















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
** Some snapshots **

Buddies ~ Hadlee is going to miss Madi! :(



a typical Hadlee face...she has totally started wrinkling up her nose and grinning until you can't see her eyes (the KitKat on her face, however, is not typical!)





Hadlee got to ride Grandpa's golf cart from their house to the college the other day. Can you tell her Grandpa likes her a little bit??


we went out to eat and bowling last night for my b-day ~~ me and my fav. guy! ;)
and of course, this would be my fav. little girl! :) She was much too interested in all the lights in the arcade to look at Daddy and his camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Birthday we thought of you hope all goes well with your move and getting settled.
The Parker's