Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Pic Update (finally!)

~My text refuses to do right at the bottom of this post - Sorry!~

Well, I finally got my husband (around his deer-hunting schedule - lol) to the park for a few pictures. Ryan (my brother) ran the camera for me. Hadlee literally only smiled in two pictures (out of a LOT), so here they are. =)

(plus this "non-smiling" one) lol
















smiling #1
















smiling #2











and...my personal favorite =)

Thanks, Uncle Ryan, for your help and wild antics to get the smiles we got!

2 comments:

NatalieJo said...

:) It may not be alot, but the two smiling ones you got are adorable!! These are some great family pictures...I really like the editing you have done as well.

Robyn Huff said...

What a GREAT, GREAT picture! Hard to believe she should be WALKING!!!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Robyn